- Flexibility to suit many specific needs from inheritance planning to asset protection
- Cross-border expertise for tax-efficient relocation
- Stability and security of a Luxembourg contract
- Dedicated Finnish market experts designing compliant and customised solutions
- Already 525 million Euros in AuM from Finnish clients
Finland has strongly embraced life assurance as a vehicle of choice for savings, investment and inheritance planning in recent years – annual premium volumes for unit-linked life contracts more than doubled from 2 billion Euros in 2011 to 5 billion in 2015. In 2014 OneLife acquired the Nordea Life and Pensions life insurance portfolio and launched in 2016 new services in the Finnish market.
Offers investment options ranging from dedicated vehicles for discretionary management to a wide choice of external funds offered by leading asset managers and internal funds, as well as the option of self-management. In addition, investors with higher levels of assets and an appropriate risk profile can, under certain conditions, invest in alternative and unlisted assets including unlisted company shareholdings, debt instruments and private equity funds.
- Provides complete flexibility to opt for multiple asset managers or different custodians for separate investment portfolios or portfolios with different investment strategies
- Facilitates relocation: adaptable to legal and tax requirements in other countries, subject to appropriate planning prior to the move. Standard solutions available in Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Sweden and the UK; others are possible on a case-by-case basis
At OneLife, we offer comprehensive solutions for wealth management including the acceptance of unlisted assets, supported by Luxembourg’s insurance regulation that allows a large range of underlying investments in internal funds.
For many wealthy individuals, a significant part of their total wealth comprises unlisted assets which can be categorized into shares, debt instruments (including Securitization vehicles), as well as Private Equity funds and Real Estate in multiple jurisdictions.
Our specialized Unlisted Assets Team has extensive experience in this sector and is able to manage these types of assets taking into account various aspects such as valuation, legal, compliance, governance, etc.
We ensure that the proposed solution is best suited to our client’s needs.
The Unlisted Assets Team also performs on-going monitoring and due diligence of the assets to ensure the investments remain compliant and suitable over time. This includes reviewing the price of the asset in accordance with market conditions and any changes within the unlisted company.
Contact our Finish team