- Flexibility to suit many specific needs from inheritance planning to asset protection
- Cross-border expertise for tax-efficient relocation
- Stability and security of a Luxembourg contract
- Dedicated Belgian market experts designing compliant and customised solutions
- Number 1 life insurance company in the Belgian market
OneLife is the biggest Luxembourg based company in the Belgian life insurance market, with over 3 bn Euros assets under administration. We anticipated and quickly embraced changes brought about by Twin Peaks II legislation in 2014, which strengthened consumer protection rules to ensure greater transparency and clarity for clients.
A multi-fund, multi-manager solution using unit-linked life assurance policies or capital redemption bonds. Set up a personalised portfolio within an open architecture system giving you access to more than 200 investment funds, carefully selected and managed by fund houses chosen for the quality of their products and their management.
Choose from four investment options so that you can optimise your portfolio to suit you.
- Secure gains when markets rise
- Protect savings when markets fall
- Minimise risk by entering the markets gradually
Life assurance means your savings can grow over the long term as well as providing extra flexibility.
A Branch 23 life assurance or capital redemption product that gives you access to an extensive range of investment options. The premium is invested in a personalised asset portfolio, and the policy is entirely customised for you and managed by an asset manager, chosen by you, to suit your evolving risk and investment preferences and your personal and financial goals.
OneLife Pension Belgium
OneLife Pension Belgium is an innovative, tax efficient, tailor-made, multi-support solution which demonstrates the importance for self-employed individuals of an additional retirement income. This is due to the fact that usually their average monthly statutory pension income is significantly lower than that of private and public sector employees, whilst life expectancy after retirement is on the increase.
Contact our Belgium team