Section 2 : Website Management and Hosting
This website is managed and hosted by The OneLife Company S.A., a company incorporated and organized under the Laws of Luxembourg , with registered office at:
38, Parc d’Activités de Capellen
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Tel.: +352 45 67 301
Fax: +352 45 67 34
R.C.S. Luxembourg: B 34402
VAT I.D.: LU 14646055
The OneLife Company S.A. is a member of the OneLife Group, headed by The OneLife Holding s.à r.l., a société à responsabilité limitée with a registered capital of EUR 7,713,050.40, incorporated and organized under the Laws of Luxembourg, with registered office at 38, Parc d’Activités de Capellen, L-8308 Capellen, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Tel.: +352 45 67 301, Fax: +352 45 67 34, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, R.C.S. Luxembourg: B 68938, VAT I.D.: LU 20007907.
Herein, The OneLife Company S.A., The OneLife Holding s.à r.l. and all other subsidiaries, branches or other entities member of the OneLife Group are referred to as OneLife.
Section 3 : OneLife Legal Disclaimer
Please also be advised that the content of the webpages of this Website and any other Website that is the property of OneLife is intended solely to provide general guidance to the reader of these pages on the services offered by OneLife. Any and all information, data, analyses, comments, simulations, advice and opinions published on this site are provided for information purposes only and are not intended as an offer to sell or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any life assurance product or any other financial product or service.
Neither is the information intended to constitute any form of legal, fiscal or investment advice or recommendation and it should therefore be used only in conjunction with appropriate professional advice obtained from a suitable qualified professional source.
The information, materials and content provided in these pages may be changed at any time without notice.
It is formally prohibited to use, represent or reproduce such materials, whether in whole or in part, in any form and by any means, unless with the prior written agreement of the authors and beneficiaries of such materials.
- OneLife collects and processes some personal data about you.
What is “personal data”? Personal data are defined per reference to the Regulation 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and any other law or regulation applicable in Luxembourg (hereafter the Laws and Regulation on Personal Data) as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
This includes any data through which a natural person can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (hereafter Personal Data).
How does OneLife collect personal data? In general, access and navigation on the Website can be performed without disclosing any personal information or data. However, on some parts of this Website, it may be needed to collect some information or you may submit this information directly to OneLife.
All Personal Data processed by OneLife are provided by the user (hereinafter the Data Subject) through:
- Online forms
- Attendance to events, forums or other conferences organised by OneLife, in which the Data Subject wishes to take part
- Subscription to newsletters/blog or request for information and services
- Sending of a candidature through the careers section
What categories of data does OneLife collect? On top of cookies, the Personal Data collected, registered and processed, for instance through online forms, can include:
– Identification Personal Data, such as, but not limited to names and surnames
– Identification Personal Data issued by public authorities such as social security number, ID or passport
– Electronic Identification Personal Data such as email addresses
– Electronic location Personal Data such as mobile phone number
– Professional Personal Data, such as activity and occupation
– Particular financial Personal Data such as Tax Identification Number and Annual Income
– Personal characteristics Personal Data such as age and gender
– Household composition Personal Data such as marital status
– Studies and Education Personal Data such as professional qualifications
In the frame of this Website, Personal Data will not comprise sensitive data about the Data Subjects such as related to physical or mental health.
What are Cookies? Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are stored on your web browser or the hard drive of your computer and created when you are visiting a website. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
Why using Cookies? Cookies are used only for specific purposes in line with the Laws and Regulation on Personal Data and primarily to improve your digital experience.
What kind of Cookies does OneLife use? OneLife uses four kind of cookies, such as strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, functionality cookies and third party cookies.
The types of cookies that OneLife can collect from you are :
- Strictly necessary cookies: this type of cookies are strictly necessary to enable to navigate on this website and use all its features, such as accessing secure areas of this website.
- Performance Cookies: cookies tracking the pages visited most often and any error message received by users. These cookies don’t collect information that identify a user. All information collected is anonymous and only used to improve how the website works.
- Functionality cookies: those cookies are helping to provide services or to remember settings to improve your digital experience. These cookies are for instance to remember language choices you made as well as your country/region.
- Third party cookies : our cookie table lists also third party cookies on our Website. Please note that the names of cookies may change over time and that we cannot influence whether or not the third party providers use the cookies for other purposes than the one exposed in the table. The Website uses mainly following third party cookies :
- Google Analytics Cookies: those cookies are used to track the number of users and which pages have been mostly visited by users.
- Cybot Cookies : this type of cookies remember the preferences of the user related to acceptance of cookies
- Social media cookies such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc which gives the user the opportunity to connect to the Website as a user of those social media and to share contents of the Website through these social media.
Cookies may change over time and the complete and up-to-date list of cookies used on this Website can be found on following page.
- Or you can use the specific tool OneLife provides you: here.
Please note however that by disabling cookies in your browser settings or through the specific tool OneLife provides you, this website may not function correctly.
- Or you can go the following: here.
Please be informed however that this can trigger error messages and that some features of OneLife Website may not work properly.
In case of question please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Purposes and legal basis of processing
If the Data Subject gave his consent to such processing, OneLife will also process the Personal Data:
- Automated decision making and profiling
The Personal Data collected may be processed partially through automated means and notably for the performance of the legal duties of OneLife.
No decision will be made entirely based on automated Personal Data Processing and the decision will ultimately lie with the staff/management of OneLife. In particular, CV will not be subject to a decision based on automated processing. OneLife carries out regular checks to make sure its systems are working as intended.
The Personal Data collected may be processed partially for profiling purposes on top of statistical purposes, when necessary to subscribe to the proposed services, and notably for the performance of the legal duties of OneLife (such as, but not limited to, anti-money laundering obligations).
- Duration of processing
Please refer to the table under point 4.
b. CV sent through the website
Personal data sent to OneLife through the careers section will be kept no longer than one year by our HR department.
c. Other Personal Data
The Personal Data collected for the purposes explained under point 3, will be stored in OneLife’s systems as long as the Data Subject doesn’t withdraw his consent by using the unsubscribe function when receiving communications (newsletters, etc) by email or by contacting us (please refer to point 10 below) and for no longer than 24 months.
6. Transfer of Personal Data
- to other companies that are from time to time in or out of its corporate Group (or other companies acting on its instructions),
- To other companies used by OneLife for archiving
- To other companies used by OneLife for keeping contact with the Data Subject (such as but not limited to postal service and telecommunication companies)
- To any other persons specially appointed or authorised by the Data Subject (even in third countries if specifically requested by the Data Subject)
- To those persons or authorities to whom the law or another regulation requires or authorises OneLife to disclose such data, under the terms provided for in the aforementioned Laws and Regulations on Personal Data or any other law or regulation applicable to OneLife, such as the tax administration or under a relevant court decision.
The Data Subject is entitled to request details about those transfers at any time (please refer to point 10 below).
OneLife does not perform any data processing operations in a country located outside the EEA. Should OneLife change its Policy in this respect, the Data Subject will be informed beforehand.
- Identity and contact details of the Data Controller and of the Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is OneLife:
38, Parc d’Activités de Capellen
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Tel.: +352 45 67 301
OneLife’s Data Protection Officer (hereafter the “DPO”) can be contacted through OneLife’s public or Secured Websites, by mail at the address of OneLife or through the specific email address: email@example.com.
- Rights of the Data Subject
What are my rights? In compliance with the Laws and Regulations on Personal Data and any other applicable law or regulation, the Data Subject has the right to :
- Obtain transparent information on the Personal Data collected and the processing completed on this Personal Data collected
- Request from OneLife access to Personal Data, and a.o. to get information on the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed
- Request a rectification of Personal Data i.e. to request that specific Personal Data be rectified from OneLife’s systems where one of the legal grounds is applicable
- Request a restriction of processing, i.e. provided one of the legal grounds is applicable, to request that Personal Data are, with the exception of storage, only processed with the Data Subject’s consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person
- Object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to processing based on the legitimate interest of OneLife
- Request a portability, i.e. the right to receive the Personal Data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller, if technically feasible
- Use his right to be forgotten, i.e. to request an erasure of OneLife’s entire records of Personal Data about him, subject to the provisions concerning pseudonymisation and anonymization